Thursday, August 23, 2007

CONSTRUCTION REPORT / Domain Problems

Well, I think I'm nearly there with the redesign of the Captains-Blog. However, I have a horrible feeling that things might not look so good tomorrow. I am currently hosting all of the graphics and a few other things from this blog ON my webpace at stu-wilson.com, but I am having a problem with the people who I purchased the domain from - basically it expires tomorrow, meaning that stu-wilson.com will no longer direct to my website....



I renewed the domain last week, but it's now telling me that it will expire on the 1st January 1970!!



Anyway... Put simply, stu-wilson.com (the website) will probably be down as well as everything that is on my website (including the graphics for this blog). I will also lose my email addresses as well. I'm hoping to ring them up in the morning to see if I can sort it out, but it may be too late. I'm not sure if the domain expires at midnight tonight, or midnight tomorrow night.



This doesn't affect www.captains-blog.co.uk - I've still got over a year before that domain is due to expire



Anyway, you have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment