Sunday, August 19, 2007

We're back!

Greetings!! Sorry for the 2 week break without any updates - this was down to Michelle, Kieran and I going away for a week to stay with my folks back in Essex. I couldnt say that we were going away because the other reason for us going was to attend my friend Peter's 30th Surprise birthday party (and apparently he reads this blog occasionally - wow, I actually have someone who reads this drivel!)

Actually we got back on Wednesday the 15th but we had my Mum and Dad come back with us and stay a few days. They've only just gone home, leaving me and Kieran at home while Michelle returns to work, so I'm just sat here at the computer listening to the excellent movie soundtrack to George (The King of Zombie Flicks) Romero's "Day Of The Dead" with Kieran playing with his cars next to me.

As I've been getting more and more into photography lately, I did take some fab photographs while we were away - one in particular of Hadleigh Castle which I have recently posted on http://www.renderosity.com/. Pop along and rate it if you have a few moments to spare (although you'll need to be a member), or take a look at it below.


I'll hopefully be posting some more pictures that I've taken over the next coming days/weeks. These will appear here, on my website at http://www.stu-wilson.com/, and over at http://www.renderosity.com/.

Anyway, going off subject...... I can't believe that I've had 4 weeks off work already. The summer holiday has gone so fast. I've still got 2 weeks to go before I go back to work normally again, but I do have to pop into the school tomorrow for a few hours as we are having a new server that is being delivered and that needs installing.

Right, I'd best be going. Catch you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment