Sunday, December 20, 2020

Game Covers - Hyperforce (Commodore 16 and Plus 4)

"Fool!"

He spat the word out as though it were causing him pain.

"You dare to challenge ME?  I have squashed others far stronger than you.  They have all come this far but none have ever left these chambers alive."

I began to wonder just what lay ahead and my palms oozed sweat until I could clench them no more.

"I'm not afraid of you...  you slime, I will win and you will be damned for ever," I screamed hysterically at him.

He drowned out my last few words with monstrous laughter.

"No one has ever beaten me, for I am The Hyperforce, there is no escape."

"There is no escape..." his words echoed in my ears as I entered the first chamber.


The Cover


The Inlay


The Tape

3D View (hold and move to rotate)

No comments:

Post a Comment