Sunday, June 25, 2006

Noooooooooo. I hate the World Cup.

Ever since I was a little boy, I have hated football, and as you can imagine, this is the worst time of year for someone like me - the dreaded World Cup. Some people say that I am not normal because I'm a bloke who doesn't watch or like Football, but I just can't see how people can get excited over watching a bunch of grown men kicking a poxy ball around a large field, and hugging each other whenever they get the ball into the net. I mean.... COME ON!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!! I'd rather watch paint dry! Anyway, apparently England are playing tonight in what is supposed to be a big game against Ecuador. I see in the news that over 500 England fans have been detained in Germany for being hooligans ("clashing with German fans, throwing bottles, tables and chairs" as reported by Yahoo News) . These sad, pathetic human beings are giving my country a bad name because they take this stupid sport too seriously. I hate the fact that I share my home country with these worthless scum.

Yikes, sorry about that - I needed to get that off my chest. I apologise for my ranting, and my moaning but I think thats why I decided to make a blog - so that I can express myself in words rather than keeping it inside only to boil over. I have no idea who would be interested in reading this.... I don't even know if anyone even knows that this blog exists.

Kieran is sat next to me watching the Backyardigans on Nick Jnr while I type this. About an hour ago we went to take Michelle to work. She currently works in the Cafe at our local Morrison's superstore. She also works occasionally at The Evesham Hotel.

Its a very warm summers day outside, and I think we might be going swimming a little later when Michelle has finished work at 3.00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment