Saturday, July 01, 2006

Having a slightly stressful day today.

Its been one of the hottest days of the year so far, and I've really suffered with my hayfever. Infact, its been so bad I haven't been able to leave the house. I hate the summer - I've always been an autumn/winter person. Bring on the cold days and early dark nights

Michelle is currently out at the moment doing a disco with her step-day while I stay at home with Kieran. All was fine until about 15 minutes after Michelle left, Kieran needed his bum changed.... Took nappy off, wiped and cleaned, and before I had a chance to put a new nappy on, pooh (the runny variety) all over the carpet!

After watching an exciting episode of Doctor Who on the telly tonight, and taking Kieran upstairs to bed, I am now watching Stephen Kings The Stand. I haven't watched this ever since it was first shown in the UK during the mid 90's on Sky TV. I do love a good apocolyptic story, with death and destruction, and as the back of the DVD states - 1% of the world population survive a plague - it can't get much more apocolyptic than that!!!

GOOD NEWS -- England are out of the world cup!! Actually, as I can't stand football, I couldn't really care less whether my country got through or not. What amuses me is seeing grown men cry and get all upset over such a silly game. I mean, I had the windows to my house open, and all I could hear was them sobbing, and shouting... I said it before, and I will say it again - GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment