Saturday, July 08, 2006

You will be EX-TERM-IN-AT-ED

A few months ago (actually, it may have been a year ago), I created a special 3D scene for my website depicting a scene of Daleks about to invade an unsuspecting planet.

Now, I uploaded it, but I never actually put a link to it on my website, so unless you actually knew the URL, there was no way for anyone to see it. I am such a prat!!!!!!!!

Anyway, being as the last episode of the current Doctor Who series was shown tonight on BBC1, I figured now would be a good time to make sure it's available for everyone to see..... so.....

Click here for "Doctor Who - The Dalek Invasion"

Oh the above picture has nothing to do with the 3D scene, but I created it anyway to showcase my new improved Tardis 3D object, and since this post is about the good Doctor, I figured I'd put it here. All my 3D graphic work can be viewed at my website

www.stu-wilson.com

Comments welcome, good or bad :)

2 comments:

  1. Curse you and your Doctor Who. Curse you all!
    You'll get on well with Minge (who's link is on my blog) as he loves DrWho and defends it to the hilt when I take the piss...

    Fear the stretched skin. Fear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figured you would appreciate this - even if it looks vaguely like something else you've done before:

    Star Trek: Refurbished

    ReplyDelete