Friday, September 29, 2006

Stuart on his soap box

I'm going to rant now, so I apologise in advance....

There are 4 things in my life that really bother me at the moment

1.) OAP's. Don't get me wrong, I respect them, and thank them for everything they did for us during World War II - BUT STOP BEING SO MISERABLE!! I mean, all they ever do is moan and complain. I get it from Michelle's grand-parents. Is that what I've got to look forward to when I turn old and grey?

2.) Our next door neighbour. The bloke lives alone, doesnt work, and yet thinks its a great idea to do all his DIY, cut the lawn, bang and smash during the night. I mean, he doesnt do anything during the day, yet keeps me, Kieran and Michelle up during the night with the constant noise, and his drugged up friends knocking and banging on his door in the middle of the night.

3.) Foreigners. I'm not racist, and I'm not against everyone from other countries - just those who come over to England, can't talk a word of English, scrounge of our government, get given a nice 3 / 4 bedroom house. Evesham is full of Polish and people from various nationalities. Now, most of them work admittingly, but none of them speak a single word of English. Now, if I was going to live in a different country, I WOULD MAKE SURE I COULD SPEAK THE LOCAL LANGUAGE.... even if it was just a little bit.

4.) Cars with massive exhausts. I MEAN WHATS THE POINT??? We've got a prat who lives a couple of doors away (strangely enough, he is foreign!!) who has a bloody car with an exhaust pipe that looks more like some rocket boost port or something. Every night at around 10.30 he revs it up outsude, making such a noise, and reverses onto OUR driveway so that he can turn around. Now, with the sound of the stones and gravel on our driveway, along with the revving noise of his car, it keeps me and Michelle awake, whether we have the bedroom window or not.

Anyway, thats enough from me for the moment. Rant over. I'm off now to finish getting ready for work.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment