Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Another web-update

My new website is coming along quite nicely... check it out to see what changes I've made - I've added and completed the CGI and Photography sections. On the advice from Dan, the boings have gone and have been replaced with a more relaxing ding sound, and the music now starts switched off as default, although I don't expect the song to stay on the site too long as it was only a quick song I wrote for testing purposes.

Also, for those of you who check my current stu-wilson.com, you may have noticed that some silly bugger hijacked my index page and put some rather shite crap about how the west are killing the east, and all that middle-eastern crap which is always in the news. Thanks to Pete for pointing that one out, ad its now all back to normal.

To the guy who did it..... There are a lot of decent middle-eastern people who have their lives tarnished by knobs like you, but I back America 100% - if it means killing tossers like you, I'm all for it :)

... wow... i'm getting all political!!!

3 comments:

  1. Careful, you'll end up breaking something if you get any more political :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music on or off as default doesnt bother me - the track you're using - aside from being quiet - isn't too bad actually. It doesn't detract from browsing.

    And the tsk-tsk sound of buttons is much better than the boing!

    ReplyDelete