Friday, November 24, 2006

Cruisin' Evesham

Today's driving lesson consisted of me tackling roundabouts, and doing three-point turns. Although I was able to do them (eventually), I was less than sucessful, with me stalling the car for the very first time (on a roundabout of all places). I keep asking myself if I'm ever going to get this driving mastered. Still, I have only had four lessons. I guess its something you either pick up easily or don't.

OFSTED have been and gone at the school, and from what I have heard, things have been satisfactory. We won't find out until Monday what the final outcome is, but in regards to ICT (infrastructure-wise), everything went smoothly with only two data projectors packing up. Not bad for a school with over 500 computers and a lot of fiddling and tampering kids.

The school is closed today so I've got a nice day at home relaxing. My parents are coming to visit for the weekend and Kieran is really looking forward to seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment