Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The year is 2007... the name of the place is captains-blog.co.uk

YEP!!! 2007 has finally arrived, and as you can see from the picture on the left, I entered the new year in style (well, like a drunken idiot with confetti in my hair!)

We arrived back home in Evesham this afternoon following our small new year break in Laindon, and although I love going back and visiting my home town, it is nice to be back in our house after a long journey on the trains.

I had another driving lesson this evening (hence us having to leave Laindon early in the morning to get back to Evesham in time). It went reasonably well even though it has been two weeks since my last lesson. I felt a little more nervous than usual and made a few very silly mistakes, but my three-point turns are improving as well as my clutch control. As usual, a map of my route can be found below. I think it has been the furthest that I have driven.


Anyway, for me its back to work tomorrow morning, so I had best go and finish preparing my bag and stuff. Michelle and I have been busy this evening sorting and tidying up the living room - The Christmas tree, decorations and cards have come down (thank god), and we can safely see the arse-end of Christmas 2006.... YIPPEEEEE

I'm knackered!!!

Seeya in my next post, and again - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Stuart Wilson in drunken moment!
    No one in England is surprised... hehe

    Sorry we didn't catch you while you were down - I've been poorly and mostly on the sofa!

    ReplyDelete