Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Vocalist Wanted......

Opps, I was meant to include this in my last post but I forgot....

I thought all of my visitors (well, all one or two of them) might like to listen to an early version of a song that I am working on. I've titled it simply 'Dreams', and I think it would sound great with some lyrics and some awesome vocals and chords, but I guess that will never happen.

Hey, I suppose I could always sing on it.....

......Ok, maybe not.

Anyway, CLICK HERE to enjoy Dreams

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bit of music :) For what it's worth, Jo used to sing in a band, but the old lead singer shot her confidence to shreds... Of course, you might be able to bribe/blackmail her for help.

    Just my 2p.. hehe

    (and you didn't get this info from me, in case you follow a possible lead..!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm... thats worth knowing - Thanks Dan :)

    ReplyDelete