Monday, November 12, 2007

My first (and probably only) Musical Monday!

I just had to post this since Dan over at http://www.0ddness.co.uk/ posted the fantastic "Star Trekkin" as the choice for his Musical Monday.

I present to you my choice - Raumshiff Edelweiss by Edelweiss (an Austrian Electronica/Dance group) from the the early 90's. I remember first hearing this on MTV when Star Trek Generations was just coming out in the cinema... Ijust had to get myself a copy soon-after!!!

The Star Trek theme with a good thumping beat... It has never sounded so good.....



Great stuff!! If you like it, I'd check out some of their other stuff as well. They did a great song called

"Bring me Edelweiss" - <---- Click the link!!

...and yes, they are on my current MP3 playlist!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment