Monday, February 11, 2008

The Hills Are Alive....

Well, it has taken me over six years to finally get round to doing it, but tomorrow morning I'm off to walk the length of the Malvern Hills, all on my own!! I'm not sure if I am going to be able to walk the full 13km, but I'm eager to take some panoramic shots from the highest point (1395ft above sea level) and see some gorgeous views of Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Gloustershire.

And, in other news, what with Valentines Day just round the corner (and because I'm just a big ole' romantic at heart), I've treated Michelle to a brand new phone for her Valentines present.

Her phone is now a nice shiny (and pink) Samsung G600, and I hate to say it, but it means she has a better phone than my contract one - although, one of my contracts finish at the end of the month, meaning I'll be able to get a better one than hers!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment