Sunday, May 04, 2008

All aboard (Part 3)

Well, it has been awhile since I last updated you on on the progress of Kierans trainset that Michelle and myself are building. I have included some more pictures with this post to show you how it is developing. The first tunnel has now been covered with grass and is just waiting for some foliage (thanks to a massive box of lichen that I purchased from eBay quite some time ago!).

Michelle has done a wonderful job at building the railway station for me, and I have started work on building the frame for the second tunnel (the largest of the two tunnels).









Things have slowed down a little bit thanks partly to Grand Theft Auto 4 (which I am spending most of my spare time playing), but I am gradually getting back into the building mood, much to Kierans happiness! - the sooner he can have his trainset, the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment