Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm back!

And so it begins...

Today I have returned back to work (and not a moment too soon). Although I have been in the school quite a bit during the school holidays doing some work, I thought that it would be nice to be back and for things to return back to normal again...

...Of course, I was hoping for an uneventful day, but by hometime I was already counting down the days until half-term. First I had to do a short Powerpoint presentation infront of all the staff in the large hall in the morning (I hate speaking infront of people), then we lost the school network in several of the school buildings which caused a minor panic. We've also made some very big changes to the way our school network works, meaning that each member of staffs laptop needed to be re-configured.

But hey.... It's good to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment