Thursday, August 31, 2006

I've got way too much spare time on my hands...


As I have mentioned before, the problem with working in a school is that I get quite a fair bit of time of work each year. These past 5 weeks have gone slowly, and I really can't wait for the new term to begin next week. Because I've been bored these past few days, I thought I would write another song - but this time I thought "how about creating a music video to go with it".

I've got way too much spare time on my hands.....

I present to you my latest musical masterpiece. Its yet another Commodore 64 remix (this time being a remix of one of my favourite Commodore 64 songs from a game called Comic Bakery, and originally written by Martin Galway). The video that accompanies the song was rushed, and put together in literally 30 minutes or so, so I apologise for the appalling acting, and dodgy special effects!!! - Watch out for an oscar-nominating performance from Kieran Wilson towards the end of the video.

Yes.. I know, I have a sad obsession with the Commodore 64!

* You can download the video here (WMV - Windows Media Player required) . Be warned that the file is approximatly 20mb in size so a broadband connection or equivalent is recommended.

OR

* You can download just the plain audio MP3 from here. The file is 4.56mb in size

I really hope you like this song - I'm rather proud with how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Mr Showoff!

    However, it has been noted by a certain female companion that you are in fact STILL wearing your coat. In your house. In Summer.

    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was cold... honest.

    Actually, the reason I wore my coat is because I originally filmed it with me about to go out with Kieran for a walk, and after looking at the time, I had enough time to boot up the old C64 and have a quick play. I had filmed it that way, but removed some scenes because I didn't like it - perhaps one day I will release the Directors Cut.

    ReplyDelete