Thursday, September 14, 2006

Are you ready for your closeup?

Howdy visitors.....

I've been a keen amateur photographer for a few years now, and have quite a lot of my work available to view and rate on www.renderosity.com. I did have an online gallery with Renderosity which was available in the links section to the right of this blog, but for some reason Renderosity have changed their website, and I can't link directly to the gallery unless you (the visitor) are a member.

Soooo.... I've put together another gallery - this time in my own web-space. It has a few pictures (including some not available on Renderosity and even my own website (www.stu-wilson.com). I hope you all have a little look - don't expect anything too professional, but I like them, and want to share them with you all.

CLICK HERE FOR MY PHOTOGRAPHY GALLERY

The link is also available in the links section to the right ----------->

No comments:

Post a Comment