Saturday, September 09, 2006

Should I be worried?.....

I'm sat here, quietly listening to the soundtrack to Conan The Barbarian (you've got to love Basil Poldouris's music) when all of a sudden, Kieran comes up to me wanting my attention. Nothing strange about that, except that he is wearing mummy's flip-flops!!!

I guess its normal for little kids to try on their parents shoes, but recently he has been putting on Michelle's shoes alot, BUT NEVER bothers to try my shoes on - is he trying to tell me something? Should I start worrying? Will it be long before he starts asking for stilletos with a 6 inch heel or something?

I'll leave him too it for the moment, but when he starts putting on a bra, thats when I'll worry (isn't that right Dan!)

5 comments:

  1. That's slander that is! Never was anything proven! Never!

    And if it helps, Tam keeps wearing MY shoes and Jaysen's, but never Jodies. Jaysen, on the other hand, will wear both mine and mummys.

    Maybe you should let him know where mummy keeps her dresses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give him ideas...

    Anyway, I'm sorry - you are right, I have no evidence or proof (good thing too I think) other than what Gemma said those many years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you recall the counter-arguement to that particular line of conversation, you're the one that got more embaressed......

    ReplyDelete