Saturday, October 21, 2006

The USS Enterprise NCC-1701


Ladies and Gentlemen.... May I present the finished model!!
-
Amazingly I was able to finish the model this evening (well, Michelle is at a nightclub with a friend and Kieran is fast asleep in our bed!)
-
I've taken some low-light photographs of the model (above) to show just how fantastic the ship looks in the dark with all the lights switched on. The photos really do look like the real model used in the movies but HONESTLY, its the actual model I built!!
-
It wasn't a difficult model to make to be honest, except for the wiring for the lights, but it all worked fine in the end and I'm really pleased with the result.
-
Now.. maybe I can just finish the model of the original series Enterprise which I've had sitting in its box since before Michelle and I got married....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment