Monday, June 11, 2007

Life without the internet.... Week 2

I must really have a sad life... It's amazing how much a person can miss the internet, and it's only been 2 weeks. Its really beginning to show how much of my life revolves around having it - Ok, professionally it means I am unable to maintain the websites I am currently hosting (both personal and work based), but for personal use I am missing my beloved ware..... (ahem) download and Rapidshare sites.

Come on BT - Pull your finger our of your arse!!

Anyway, what have I been up to this past week? Well, besides wasting many hours playing Tomb Raider Anniversay, I've had another driving lesson, AND I've had my hair bleached (now with trendy highlights - pictures to follow)

Whoa... Stuart Wilson trying to be fashionable... Quick ring the press!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see Blonde-Wilson!
    And my web is back! hehe Guess we're on a time share ;)

    ReplyDelete