Thursday, December 13, 2007

Baa, Humbug

Apologies for the lack of updates lately. This has been down to me not having any 'me' time. Why?? I've been busy with work, putting together a special video for the school which will be entered into a national competition (I've done it for the past two years and both entries came 2nd place in the whole country!)

Anyway, as you can see from the picture, we have decided to put our Christmas tree up, much to the delight of Kieran. I've never been a festive person - infact, I cant stand this time of year. For me, its a very depressing period (not forgetting to mention how much I feel Christmas has become more commercialized). Infact, if it wasn't for Kieran, I doubt I'd even bother with it. I mean, if there is something that myself or Michelle wants to get during the year, we will get it - we wont wait until Christmas - I mean, whats the point?

Still, it's all about Kieran. Thats what I keep saying to myself. Its important that he enjoys it, and that has a great time! We've already done the Christmas shopping, and I think Kieran is going to be pleasantly surprised with what he gets on the 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment