Sunday, December 16, 2007

I want to eat your braiiiinnns.

Dan over at http://www.0ddness.co.uk/ did this, and since I love anything 'zombie' related, I thought I'd try it out - What would be my chances of surviving a zombie outbreak? (chance would be a fine thing!!!!!! Bring it on!)

64%

And this is the best one - I took the 'How much of a geek I am?' test, and I managed to score 105%!!!!!! Just getting a score I shouldn't really be able to get has got to be geeky enough - (Honest, I swear I didn't cheat!). I think I found a bug in the code somewhere because for one of the questions, it asked me for the answer twice.


105% Geek

1 comment:

  1. You and me matey, fighting off the zombies... we should get our own movie deal. I'll be the cannon fodder. And with your geek results, you can totally be the brains ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete