Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, this is going to be my last post in 2007. To all the readers (well, the one or two of you) who read this blog - I hope you all have a wonderful 2008.

Besides suffering some of the worst headaches/migraines that I have had in years over the past couple of days (no they are not drink induced headaches), Michelle, Kieran and I are both in Laindon to see in the new year. Sorry to my friends who we never got a chance to see while we were visiting - We just haven't had enough time and unfortunatly I need to get back to Evesham by Wednesday afternoon to help organise a Wireless network survey at the school.

So, what are my hopes for 2008?...

...That'll be telling :)

1 comment:

  1. Dont apologise mate - you guys are on a tight schedule :D
    And a happy new year to you guys - and I hope the 2008 plans are veeeery interesting - I wonder if I have an inkling ;)

    And for the migraines - look for meds with Sumatriptain in them. Work wonders.

    ReplyDelete