Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ho Ho Ho....


In the words of Shakin' Stevens - MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

To be honest, I'm not a very merry person at Christmas, but as I write this, I'm watching Kieran playing with all the great presents that he got, and I think back to this very day 20 years ago - Yep, Christmas 1987 - the best Christmas I ever had......

Why was it so great..... Because it was when I got my Commodore 64, the best present I have ever had in all of my 30 Christmases. It was the one present I got the most enjoyment out of (and I still do, 20 years later!!). I don't know if it is just me, but Christmas just isn't the same now that I am older, but I think to myself that Kieran has still got all this enjoyment, and excitement to come, and it's nice to know that I'll be able to share it with him and see him happy opening his presents over the coming years.

Well, the excitement of Kieran opening his presents has now finished. We are now off to spend the rest of Christmas and Boxing Day at Michelle's hotel... Ho Hum.


Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment